ASHRAE announced its nominees for the 2019-20 slate of officers and directors during its 2019 ASHRAE Winter Conference. The ASHRAE Nominating Committee made nominations for officers and directors based on a list recommended by individual members and from Chapter’s Regional Conferences.
The 2019-2020 nominees are as follows:
- President-Elect: Chuck Gulledge
- Treasurer: Mick Schwedler
- Vice Presidents: Bill McQuade, Bill Dean, Dennis Knight and Farooq Mehboob
- Director and Regional Chairs: Steve Marek (Region IV), Douglas Zentz (Region V), Richard Hermans (Region VI), Robin Bryant (Region XII) and Apichit Lumlertpongpana (Region XIII)
- Directors-at-Large: Kelley Cramm, Jaap Hogeling and Ashish Rakheja
- Alternate Director-at-Large: Kishor Khankari
ASHRAE members will vote on the nominees via electronic ballot in May. Darryl Boyce will serve as ASHRAE President for the 2019-20 Society year. For more information on the 2019-20 slate of officers and directors, visit https://www.ashrae.org/2019-20slate.
ASHRAE, founded in 1894, is a global society advancing human well-being through sustainable technology for the built environment. The Society and its more than 56,000 members worldwide focus on building systems, energy efficiency, indoor air quality, refrigeration and sustainability. Through research, standards writing, publishing, certification and continuing education, ASHRAE shapes tomorrow’s built environment today. For more information, visit ashrae.org.