● Managing Cooling Tower Cycles of Concentration
Thursday, May 20th, 2021 - 2:00 PM EST - Free Registration
● Choosing Air-Cooled vs Water-Cooled in Central Plant Chiller Sizing
Thursday, November 18th, 2021 - 2:00 PM EST - Free Registration
When to Install VSD Chillers. Presented by Fred Berry and Spencer Fuller, Johnson Controls.
How Traditional Chiller Plant Design and Operation Reduces System Efficiency. Presented by Mike Flaherty, General Manager of tekWorx.
5 Energy Treasure Hunts for Chilled Water. Presented by Mike Flaherty, General Manager of tekWorx.
Best Practices 2020 ONLINE EVENT! Presentations Recordings
Live Keynote Presentations, Part 1
- CAGI: The Voice of the Compressed Air Industry, Chad Larrabee, Education Committee Chair, The Compressed Air & Gas Institute
- Developing a World Class Industrial Energy Program, Thomas A. Pagliuco, Exec. Director, Global Energy Engineering, AbbVie
Live Keynote Presentations, Part 2
- The Compressed Air Challenge, Efficiency Training of Compressed Air Systems, Steve Briscoe, President, The Compressed Air Challenge
- Paving the Way for Energy Management at CalPortland, Stephen Coppinger, PE, – VP, Engineering Services, CalPortland
Cooling Tower Fundamentals, Kent Martens, Regional Sales Manager, SPX Cooling Technologies, Inc., maker of Marley® Cooling Towers
Benefits and Designs of Free Cooling Chiller Systems, Tom Stone, National Sales Manager, Industrial Markets, Thermal Care
New Vapor Compression Technology to Reduce Heating & Cooling Operating Costs & CO2 Emissions, Drew Turner, Global Marketing Manager, Danfoss
Waterside Economizer for Air-Cooled Chillers, Frank Silva, Product Manager, Air-Cooled Products, Carrier Commercial HVAC NA